Volunteering is what makes a club unique from any commercial organisation, and it’s the enthusiasm, support and dedication of our volunteers that allows us to deliver quality club and sailing events.
Volunteering can be a rewarding experience and the South of Perth Yacht Club is always looking for assistance to run club activities and events both on and off the water.
We have various committees and being on these committees is a way to get involved in various Club activities, if there is a committee you would like to be apart of you can nominate following the Annual General Meeting or get into contact with the current committee captain or chair – 2017/2018 Committee Contacts
VOLUNTEER ROSTER ONLINE
South of Perth Yacht Club utilises an online system to manage the Club’s volunteer activities.
The system features:
• An easy to read calendar of events
• Events will show allocated resources and volunteers can nominate to a particular role.
• Volunteers can register online and create a volunteer profile.
• Copies of relevant qualifications can be uploaded into their profile i.e. RST, 1st Aid
• Volunteers can nominate to receive auto-reminders of registered events via email or SMS.
Click here for a brief guide on what’s involved in creating a MySail volunteer profile.
Sailability is a ‘not-for-profit’ charitable organisation that offers opportunities for all people with disabilities, regardless of their level of abilities, skills or personal circumstances.
Volunteers are needed to fill many varied roles. For more information or you would like to volunteer you can call our Sailability Co-Ordinator at South of Perth Yacht Club
Lynne Newton on 0408 385 959 or email