While you are waiting for access to the facilities and PRIOR to entry to the SoPYC facility, the following will need to be completed.
- Download a copy of MPMR001 SoPYC Marina Pens & Moorings Regulations which is also available for download or view from the Pens & Mooring section of our web site and use it as the reference guide for the items that will be checked by the Marina Safety Compliance Officers. You will need to ensure that your boat meets all of the requirements laid out in the document. If you are unsure of any of the items in the list then please contact one of the compliance offices below who will help you with your query.
- Please ensure that you read the MPMR001 SoPYC Marina Requirements and Pens & Moorings Regulations. You will need to familiarise yourself with the full contents. As well as giving you the full information required to complete the online compliance form, it will give you the marina rules and assist you in the setting your mooring lines to meet the requirements set out in the regulations
- Once you are certain that your vessel will pass the Marina Safety Compliance inspection, complete the online compliance request form in the link below and submit it to the club. This form is your statement to the club that your vessel meets our safety requirements.
NOTE: This must be done prior to entry to the club. If your vessel does not comply the club cannot allocate a pen.
If you are unsure and need some guidance, please feel free to contact one of our Compliance officers:
- Frank Dalglish 0408 942 458
- Garry Morrison 0475 285 746
- Brad Pearce 0418 958 655
- Jason Claricoates 0438559781
- John Mewett 0438 176 819
- When an appropriate pen becomes available, you will be advised. You will then need to contact one of the compliance officers above to organise a time to bring your vessel into the club for its Marina Safety Compliance check.
- Once you have successfully completed the Marina Safety Compliance and fees have been paid, you will be issued with the pen number allocated to you and you may place your vessel in the pen.
- If you wish to use shore power from the club, you will need to download a copy of the PM00818 Shore Power Policy from the policy section of the web site and ensure that your vessel is compliant.