Welcome to the world of e-sailing! Initially setup as an alternative to club sailing during the COVID-19 pandemic, this popular form of racing continues every Thursday afternoon starting at 1400 but depending on demand, may be expanded to other times. Spectators are also able to watch on without affecting the racing.
You can play using your PC or by downloading the App, play on a tablet or smartphone. It is all free to download and play! However, once registered there are some useful optional add on’s that are available for purchase.
Now let’s get started!
- For complete step by step instructions – click here
- Instructions for spectating – click here
- Notice of Race & Sailing Instructions – click here
- WhatsApp – once registered as an E-Racer, an invitation to join the SoPYC E-Racers WhatsApp group will be sent.
- Weekly results can be found under Off The Beach Club Results – click here
Step 1. Create an account on VR Regatta In-Shore. Click on the button below:
Step 2. Once you have a VR account, register for SoPYC Member races by clicking on the button below:
Step 3. Once you have registered for SoPYC races, your name will automatically appear in the Entrants List below.
Step 4. Click below to go to the VR Inshore game