Welcome to WingFoil Training at South of Perth Yacht Club. In collaboration with Australian Sailing and many Wing Foiling pioneers, we have developed a training syllabus to safely and progressively get people foiling quickly.
Wingfoiling is the fastest growing water sport in the world and one of the cheapest and easiest ways to get into the next exciting phase of sailing as recently demonstrated in the America’s Cup AC75’s.
This course is ideally suited to:
- Adults with no sailing experience but the determination to learn
- Youth over 13, preferable with strong surfing or sailing experience
The fee includes coaching and the use of Club equipment including:
- Naish Hover Foil Boards
- Naish S26 Foils
- Naish 4m Wings
- Some demo gear from F-One
- SUP’s and Windsurfers for Winging (without foils)
- Coach Boats for towing
We will cover the fundamentals of body and mind intelligence, safe falling, and gradually progress with:
- Wingsailing on SUP’s or Windsurfers
- Foiling by Towing
- Then if deemed safe – Wingfoiling – Bringing it all together
- And to finish off the training, a complimentary Keelboat session, so everyone can come together and reflect on the training experience.
(The date will be advised)