VHF Radio Course (SROCP)
A marine radio can save lives. It’s important that:
– You know the correct channels to use, and how and when to use them
– You know distress and safety procedures, including how to access search and rescue facilities
– You know how to respond to an emergency call
– Your messages are understood, and others know how to respond
– You know what DSC is and the benefits of connecting a GPS to your radio
– You know when and how to operate an EPIRB in a distress situation.
This course will be run over 2 evenings from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Please note the AWQ license is limited only to 12 nm to sea and is not internationally recognised.
VHF Radio Course:
Next Course: 12th & 14th July – Enroll now, limited spots!
If there are currently no course enrolment options, please feel free to till out the Expressions Of Interest Form and we will get back to you.