South of Perth Yacht Club is a successful member-owned Yacht Club located on the Swan River in Applecross. We are seeking an experienced Training Centre coordinator to work within our On Water Group supporting the Sailing Administrator and Head Coach in administering our sailing programmes and maintaining our fleet of training vessels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Volunteer Co-ordination and support;
- Management and operation the various databases and CRM’s operated by the club including:
- Top Yacht Racing Results Software;
- Australian Sailing Rev Sports database;
- Manage the sailing equipment register and maintenance schedule including being able to carry out small running repairs of dinghies;
- Co-ordination of rosters for Club coaches and instructors;
- Host new and existing sailors and parents explaining the SoPYC Learn to Sail curriculum;
- Assist with the implementation and managing the elements of the Coaching Strategic Plan;
- Communicating with external parties regarding SoPYC programmes;
- Manage all bookings for the various sailing courses;
- Assist with the implementation and managing elements of the Coaching Strategic Plan;
- Co-ordination of presentation nights;
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Officer to promote and publicise the SoPYC Sailing Academy activities and programmes of the On Water Group as required utilising various media platforms.
- High level organisational and time management skills;
- Strong working knowledge of sailing and coaching;
- Able to work autonomously, meet deadlines and work unsupervised;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people;
- Website editing and social media skills;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Boat maintenance and general hand skills;
- Must be eligible to work in Australia and be a current resident.
Hours of Duty – Full Time
Please apply by emailing your current resume and covering letter demonstrating your experience to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 29th November. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.